在上架前必須要先bundle your app
* you can run your app on your device with a bundle
* you can run the app on your device through TestFlight.
Upgrading React Native versions
* delete the entire node_modules folder
* shut down all processes
* npm install
* cmd+shift + k to clean the build
* cmd + shift+b to create the build
* cmd + r to run the app again
Scene Transition Animations
- Follow him on Github.
- CodePush allows you to push updates to your apps without going through the traditional App Store updating process.
- Use it. Just do it.The documentation is very easy to follow, too.
- Use [the react-native-social-share package](https://github.com/doefler/react-native-social-share_
App Icon, Launch Screen, etc.
- This website helpful for getting the different app icon sizes
- The tutorials from Ray Wendlich to be helpful,
react-native bundle command
- platform this is either ios or android.
- bundle-output this is the location of your main.jsbundle file. For us it was ios/main.jsbundle.
- dev usually you want to set this to false.
- entry-file this is the location of your index.ios.js file (if iOS). if it is located within your directory’s root, it would just be index.ios.js.
- — assets-dest — this is very confusing, since it would seem that this is where you specify to bundle your assets.
- just run the file node_modules/react-native/packager/react-native-xcode.sh and it will bundle your assets for you.